Teaming up with one of my favorite shopping apps, Shopular, has been like being friends with the great deal whisperer. This time, we’ve brought you some pampering and oh-so-necessary essentials after weathering the biggest shopping day of the year. My personal favorite–the slippers! I have them on as we speak and literally every second from the time I walk in the door from work! They’re like therapy for your feet!
So let’s see what’s inside–shall we? I was stoked to find that all this fit in this cute little black box. From lip balm to skin-pampering coffee scrub everything you never knew you needed for this insane day is right here.
1. A reusable shopping bag with a cute saying. Don’t waste time on bags that break–this standout is here for the long haul.
2. Of course, a stress ball. Because when you’re not trying to bean that annoying woman at the front desk with it, you’re actually squeezing it while secretly wishing you could.
3. Crazy Rumors Lip Balm. This uber-moisturizing balm lubricates and tastes delightful.
4. Quest bars. I have these at my gym and love them. They taste surprisingly better than their alternatives and offer low sugar and an energy boost.
5. Foot petals. These plush insoles make all that walking a lot less painful.
6. Vermints. Keeping your breath from stankin’ while you’re ransacking those clearance bins. Use code A07MGXOM1D6B for 25% off
7. Simbihaiti hair bracelets. Keeping creases away while the ponytails will play.
8. Dearfoams. That’s pretty much all I have to say there. I’m wearing them right now if that tells you anything.
9. Cosmetic Boulevard. Coffee you scrub on your body to exfoliate and give your skin the glow it needs after a ridiculously long day.
I’m gearing up to hit the usuals next week but still scouring the apps and magazines for news on all the deals! What stores will you be hitting? Sale advice? What are your must-haves for Black Friday?