This past week I had the privilege of shooting a new video with GoErie in which I got the chance to talk about upcoming shoe trends for this spring!
I love shooting videos with them, they are incredibly supportive and professional, and this time we were able to grab a studio room, how profesh! Love it. Took a bit of crawling around on the floor to get all of it set up, but by God we did it! Hope you enjoy.
Some of my favorite trends for shoes this spring include:
1. Nude Pumps
- Perfect for elongating the leg- the skin-toned hue tricks the eye into thinking legs are longer and more lean
- Classic hidden platform adds height
- Color is perfect for matching with literally any color
- The pump works perfectly with anything from your LBD to a casual top and jeans!
2. Python Print
- Snakeskin is the new leopard for this spring
- Classic animal prints add some sass to an otherwise simple look
- Great for print mixing!
3. Pastel Shades
- Pastel shades work nicely with the spring pastel colorblocking trend- wear a pair with some floral or pastel pants
- Perfect for pairing with a crisp white blazer and jeans
- Add to a simple patterned dress for a touch of femininity
- Metallics add an unexpected edge to an LBD, or when worn with lighter hues- creates the perfect contrast to update your style
- Great for pairing with a white tee, skinny jeans and your favorite leather jacket
- Work a metallic heel with this season’s metallic skirt to streamline your look
- 3 eye-popping shades of color in one shoe is all you need in your outfit to make it pop
- Keep it simple by donning them with a little black dress or shorts and a tank for going out in the summer
- Wear this season’s colored pant with a colorblocked heel and keep the top simple in a shade like black
6. Espadrille Wedges
- It’s all about the braided hemp for this spring/summer
- Try them in a candy color to add style to an all white ensemble
- Throw them on with a pair of beat up denim shorts and a tank or tee
- They’re perfect with this season’s printed jean!