Happy Thanksgiving week! Very excited to bring you an amazing gift made possible by teaming up with some of my favorite fashion bloggers around! Use the widget to enter below for your chance to win $400 to Nordstrom for gift giving or yourself (you deserve it!). Be sure to check out all of these ladies’ blogs, they are inspiring and will give you lots of ideas for holiday inspiration!
Ashley Brooke | Diary of A Debutante | Mash Elle | Boho Nouveau | Covering The Bases
Brighton The Day | Fashionably Lo | Blushing Basics | To Be Bright | A Southern Drawl
Let It Be Beautiful | Love, Olia | Style Cusp | From C to C | Girl Get Glamorous
Fashion A Bella | Sparkling Footsteps | Pink Sole | Sophistifunk | KBStyled
A Lily Love Affair | Glitter & Gingham | Stilettos & Sequins | Pop of Style | A Fancy Affair
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Teaming up with one of my favorite shopping apps, Shopular, has been like being friends with the great deal whisperer. This time, we’ve brought you some pampering and oh-so-necessary essentials after weathering the biggest shopping day of the year. My personal favorite–the slippers! I have them on as we speak and literally every second from the time I walk in the door from work! They’re like therapy for your feet!
So let’s see what’s inside–shall we? I was stoked to find that all this fit in this cute little black box. From lip balm to skin-pampering coffee scrub everything you never knew you needed for this insane day is right here.
1. A reusable shopping bag with a cute saying. Don’t waste time on bags that break–this standout is here for the long haul.
2. Of course, a stress ball. Because when you’re not trying to bean that annoying woman at the front desk with it, you’re actually squeezing it while secretly wishing you could.
3. Crazy Rumors Lip Balm. This uber-moisturizing balm lubricates and tastes delightful.
4. Quest bars. I have these at my gym and love them. They taste surprisingly better than their alternatives and offer low sugar and an energy boost.
5. Foot petals. These plush insoles make all that walking a lot less painful.
6. Vermints. Keeping your breath from stankin’ while you’re ransacking those clearance bins. Use code A07MGXOM1D6B for 25% off
7. Simbihaiti hair bracelets. Keeping creases away while the ponytails will play.
8. Dearfoams. That’s pretty much all I have to say there. I’m wearing them right now if that tells you anything.
9. Cosmetic Boulevard. Coffee you scrub on your body to exfoliate and give your skin the glow it needs after a ridiculously long day.
I’m gearing up to hit the usuals next week but still scouring the apps and magazines for news on all the deals! What stores will you be hitting? Sale advice? What are your must-haves for Black Friday?
Outfit: Leather leggings via DKNY| Top c/o Cheeky Peach| Similar vest| Kate Spade Beau Bag| Ray Ban aviators c/o Smart Buy Glasses
Wow, has it been cold this week! For Florida, this 30 degree weather is killin’ us! I know it doesn’t even compare to the debacle that’s going on in Buffalo right now, but for us it’s ridiculous.
In order to bundle up, I’ve been layering a lot. Down here, it’s almost ridiculous to buy a coat for the 6 days you’d need one, so I resort to puffer vests. Today, I layered this really cute button down tunic from Cheeky Peach (an adorable Georgia-based clothing line you have to check out!) with my herringbone puffer vest. The mixing of prints and textures works well because of the black and white color base. Super easy!
Surprisingly, leather leggings are both comfortable and warm (thank God). To brighten up the color palette, I added a pop of red lipstick and some low BCBG heels.
And, of course–my new bag! I bought this for myself as my winter bag (for my birthday)–hey, a girl needs to celebrate every once in awhile! I’ve been coveting the “beau” bag for quite some time now and the small version is perfect for my mobile life with it’s crossbody strap. The colors work well for pretty much everything, although I’m loving the red and pink version as well.
Hope you all are having a wonderful week! Can’t believe my birthday’s almost here–Friday, hurry up!